After a short break where we’ve all been doing important other stuff (check out Ethan’s announcement near the end!) we’re back with a banging interview from Ethan with Alex Bessonov from BitClave.
Alex is the founder of BitClave, an active search ecosystem that protects users’ data with blockchain technology to allow direct customer-to-businesses interactions without the need for middlemen. With their service the days of being monitored and sold by Google or Facebook algorithms are over, putting you in control of who sees your searches and even in a position to get paid. Their ICO fundraiser starts very soon. Read the white paper here.
- We go back to school with a visit to the London Ethereum meet-up at Imperial College.
- We look ahead through November for the latest Blockchain Events to get yourselves booked in on.
Meet Us and mingle at a Blockchain Event soon:
- Steve @ Milwaukee Blockchain Conference, – Nov 9th – Milwaukee, WI
- Mark @ Blockchain Summit – Nov 28th – London, UK
Socialize with us via social media:
For all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
We’d love to hear your feedback Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free. However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.