Happy Thanksgiving to all of our listeners in the US – and to their friends and families around the wide world of blockchain.
In this episode – before Ethan and Sarah go fill their bellies with food we talk to Didier Collin de Casaubon, who is the CEO of Matchupbox and joins Mark, Ian, and Ethan to talk PikcioChain – their blockchain based data solution.
Here are some accompanying links further exploring the topics we covered:
- KYC – Know Your Customer
- GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Plug & Play Tech Accelerator
- BNP Paribas-Plug&Play Fintech / InsureTech Accelerator
Meet Us and Mingle at a Blockchain Event soon:
- Meet Mark @ Blockchain Summit – Nov 28th – London, UK
- Meet Didier and MatchUpBox /PikcioChain at Slush – Nov 30th – Dec 1st, Helsinki, Finland
If you find Mark at the London Blockchain Summit in his new TBCS T-shirt – you can win 2,000 SunCoins (Courtesy of our friends at SolarBankers) – if you are the first person to say the winning phrase “Blockchain – it’s the future!”
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
With much love and thanks to:
- Didier Collin de Casaubon and the team at MatchUpBox