We’re back with our regular, (OK, kind of often/sometimes) News and Events section
THEN we have a superb interview with at 22 minutes with Cyrus Clarke and John Ferreira of Media Sifter – with their help, Fake News will be a thing of the past.
“You want the truth – you CAN handle the truth“.
A trustworthy, ad-free space that helps readers get to the bottom of the story.
Meanwhile to finish off the show, Mark gives us an update from the floor of the London Blockchain Summit.
- We’re HODL-ing our Bitcoin as it pushes past $10,000 for the first time (but SERIOUSLY thinking of cashing some in to pay for Christmas)
- We’re using volcanoes, earthquakes and floods – oh my! – to power our crypto-mining rigs.
- We’re receiving more wisdom from Ethereum Wunderkind as Vitalik B shares his roadmap for Ethereum.
- We’re mass downloading Coinbase on our IOS devices.
- We turn back our clocks (or odometers) with Bosch’s CertifiCar
- We say “Hello Toronto” to Toronto Global and “Where’s the Moosehead Eh?”
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
Meet and Mingle with Us or Friends of the Show at a Blockchain Event near you soon:
- Meet MatchUpBox / PikcioChain from Episode 56 at Slush – Nov 30th – Dec 1st, Helsinki, Finland
- Meet the Nuggets Team from Episode 52 at MoonTec 4th/5th December – Talinn, Estonia
And tell them we sent you and I’m sure they’ll give you some free stuff*
(*stuff may turn out to be beer, wine or a leaflet!)
If you find Mark at any Blockchain Event in his TBCS T-shirt – you can win 2,000 SunCoins (Courtesy of our friends at SolarBankers) – if you are the first person of the day to say the winning phrase “Blockchain – it’s the future!”
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
With much love and thanks to:
- John & Cyrus of MediaSifter