Welcome to another lovingly crafted and curate episode of The Blockchain Show podcast.
Sarah and Ethan begin the show with a clip of Andreas Antonopoulos speaking on Blockchain vs BS with some insight to follow.
Our interview with Brian Platz, the co-CEO of Fluree, a Blockchain based database begins at 13:30.
In 2018 we are keen to start seeing some “real world” solutions using Blockchain technologies, having lived through 2017 – the year of ICO and Cryptocurrency booms. FlurEE DB is one of those real world solutions.
FlurEE DB is a scalable blockchain database that combines enterprise capability with blockchain proof and security.
FlurEE supports GraphQL and has a responsive React JS client
It’s available in Beta now. Go and check it out!
Meet and Mingle with Us or Friends of the Show at a Blockchain Event near you soon:
- Tricia Martinez of Wala will be at Blockchain Africa Conference – March 8th-9th, Johannesburg, RSA.
- Mark of this show and The Blokechain will be at Blockchain Expo Global – 18/19 April – London, UK
If you find Mark at any Blockchain Event in his TBCS T-shirt – you can win 2,000 SunCoins (Courtesy of our friends at SolarBankers) – if you are the first person of the day to say the winning phrase “Blockchain – it’s the future!”
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
- The Blokechain – for talking through your Blockchain (or Non-Blockchain) based problems
With much love and thanks to:
- Brian Platz of FlurEE