This week we’re joined again by Sarah as we discus paychecks to ether with Bitwage, Prenuptial agreements on the blockchain through Prenup with Love, the new TREZOR password manager, and Real Estate Multiple Listing Exchange’s (REX MLS) proposal to the DAO.
- Ether.camp introduced full native intergation with Oraclize of their Ethereum studio. Developers will now be able to easily use the Oraclize API in their decentralized applications, or Dapps.
- A second post office has announced that they will be adopting blockchain technology. The Russian postal service will track parcels via blockchain. According to deputy director of Russian Post Rodion Shishkov, blockchain’s integration into the service will provide more transparency in Post’s activity and will help to regain their clients’ trust.
- A pre-nup on a blockchain??? GAURANG TORVEKAR and SAYALEE KALUSKAR used ethereum and the interplanetary file system, or IPFS, to do just that. In their own words, “While talking about blockchains and its endless possibilities, we thought of using it to solve our day to day problems. As we are getting married this December, we immediately thought of a putting our pre-nup on the blockchain as a “smart” solution! So the next time when we have to decide which show to watch on Netflix, this is where we can find the tamper proof, single source of truth that no coder or a photoshop master can manipulate.
- Bitwage is partnering with Uphold to offer Ether Payrolls. Bitwage, a leader in digital currency payroll, and Uphold, a leading cloud-based financial service platform, are coming together to offer the unique experience of allowing workers to enter into the world of decentralized autonomous organizations through their paycheck.
- Real Estate Exchange Multiple Listing Service (REX MLS) prepared a proposal for the DAO to build a decentralized, global multiple listing service. If accepted, users will be able to virtually view and list properties for free while becoming comfortable with cryptographic transactions.
- Financial innovation firm R3 delivered a report to the white house on Distributed Ledger Technology(DLT). The 50 member organization of financial services and insurance companies introduced a Key DLT Concept: the Shift from Centralized to Decentralized. The paper described the shift for organizations having different perceptions of reality to having a single source of truth via blockchain.
- SatoshiLabs announced TREZOR Password Manager, a new lightweight application designed to store and manage passwords with ultimate security. The Chrome extension is available now for public beta testing for all TREZOR hardware wallet owners.
- Bitcoin Magazine reported on June 3 that Microsoft is collaborating with Blockstack Labs, ConsenSys and developers across the globe to build an open source #blockchain-based identity system that allows people, products, apps and services to interoperate across blockchains, cloud providers and organizations.