Bitcoin and Altcoins Market Relationships
Adrian Kolody is Founder of Domination Finance, the first decentralized exchange for dominance trading. It’s built on the Universal Market Access protocol and available on Ethereum and Polygon. DomFi’s platform tracks the market cap of bitcoin relative to the market cap of altcoins, allowing users to analyze shifts in relative coin prices and to trade on the overall market dominance of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether. Last month, the DomFi team announced the close of a $3.2 million seed round, led by ParaFi.
In this episode Adrian discusses:
- How dominance metrics work and their value for crypto traders
- The interplay between the bitcoin and altcoin markets
- Which topics are bound to be important in the coming months for the DeFi market
- factors influencing bitcoin versus altcoin market dominance, such as the new Bitcoin ETF.
- His outlook on the industry’s growth and trends.
Use this LINK to get $10 of free bitcoin and also to help support this show.