Hacking Blockchains to Strengthen Their Integrity
Steven Walbroehl is the Chief Security Officer and cofounder of Halborn. He’s also a Blockchain Course Author and Instructor at SANS, one of the top cybersecurity education organizations.
In this episode we cover the following:
- Key vulnerabilities with blockchains and how hackers exploit them to steal crypto; private keys, code vulnerabilities, and financial vulnerabilities
- Regulation of crypto security
- Security for dApp and DeFi developers
- Blockchain and Cybersecurity education
- How decentralization and Bitcoin can help citizens in war-torn parts of the world
Connect via Social Media:
Minds.com – Join with referral link
Use this LINK to get $10 of free bitcoin and also support this show.
Comments are closed.