You wait a month for a Blockchain Show podcast and all of a sudden 2 come along at once.
Yes we’re back again, hitting the dizzying heights of 2 podcasts within the same week.
This week we have another exciting and informative interview for you as Mark braves the November cold snap and talks to Alastair Johnson and Seema Khinda Johnson, the dream team behind Nuggets. We talk identity theft, their upcoming token sale and casually exchanging emails with Vitalik Buterin. We also talk about diversity in blockchain tech, fintech startup and challenger banks and how meetups like Women In Blockchain are starting to address the balance.
You can read their white paper here.
- We’re counting and HODL-ing our Bitcoin as it busts the $7000 mark
- We’re hoping somebody fixes the Health system – with or without a blockchain
- We’re Amazin’ at Amazon and their crypto-domain land-grab
- We’re energising as Shell, Statoil and other energy providers are buddying up to back a blockchain energy trading platform
- We’re preparing to be grilled by our bosses and our bosses bosses next year on “What’s this blockchain thang?”
- We look ahead through the rest of November and December for the latest Blockchain Events to get yourselves booked in on.
- And a big non-podcast shout out to Bjork for making her latest album available to buy using cryptocurrency
Meet Us and Mingle at a Blockchain Event soon:
- Steve @ Milwaukee Blockchain Conference, – Nov 9th – Milwaukee, WI
- Mark @ Blockchain Summit – Nov 28th – London, UK
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
With much love and thanks to:
- Alastair and Seema at Nuggets.
- Bjork for being Bjork