Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- We hear about how Blockchain/DLT is growing in and around the mid-West and how the examples of Milwaukee and Chicago can lead other Mid-West, 3rd Coast and Rust Belt cities to grab the Blockchain opportunity. We’re looking at you Gary, Indiana!
- We hear how challenging it is to get the male/female balance right at these events. Be sure to check out your local Women in Blockchain meet-ups.
- We’re impressed with how Blockchain is interesting both the young and the “once-were-young”.
- Heather is looking for feedback on what YOU want from next years’ event.
Back with Lucyd…
Lucyd is creating a new Augmented Reality ecosystem, where anyone can develop, share and experience content on user-friendly smartglasses. In the nascent stages of this technical revolution, Lucyd has procured the worldwide exclusive rights to thirteen patents from the University of Central Florida that optimizes AR glasses. The Lucyd Lens will be the first convenient, comfortable and unnoticeable smartglasses. They are designing an interactive AR display that uses your smartphone for processing power and data. The Lens will let you look up from your phone, and see all of your favorite apps in a large, smooth AR interface. The Lens is supported by the Lucyd Lab blockchain, which makes it easy to develop and distribute new AR-native content. The Lab is powered by the LCD token, which organically drives content creation for the first AR platform with mass appeal.
Meet Us and Mingle at a Blockchain Event soon:
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
With much love and thanks to:
- Heather Sullivan & Steve Anderson and the attendees and speakers at the Milwaukee Blockchain Conference #MKEBlockchain
- Konrad and the team at Lucyd
Source: The Blockchain Show: 54: Konrad Dabrowski of Lucyd, Milwaukee Blockchain Conference
Be First to Comment