Well you must have a been good boys and girls this year ‘cos Santatoshi has brought you a huge interview-filled stocking of The Blockchain Show this Christmas.
First we start with those Christmas Puddings Mark and Ian as they run off to fetch the fattest goose in the shop and bring back the news and events for Early 2018 (0:28)
We continue by roasting parsnips and lightly grilling Pavel Bains from Bluzelle: (11:50) a decentralized database service for d’apps.
Then we talk turkey with plenty of cranberry sauce with Marcelo Garcia Casil co-Founder and CEO of Maecenas (34:48) the first open blockchain platform that democratises access to Fine Art.
Sarah, Ethan, Ian and Mark wish you all the very best for the holiday season and look forward to continuing our Blockchain journey together in the New Year.
Meet and Mingle with Us or Friends of the Show at a Blockchain Event near you soon:
- Tricia Martinez of Wala will be at Blockchain Africa Conference – March 8th-9th, Johannesburg, RSA.
- Mark of this show and The Blokechain will be at Blockchain Expo Global – 18/19 April – London, UK
If you find Mark at any Blockchain Event in his TBCS T-shirt – you can win 2,000 SunCoins (Courtesy of our friends at SolarBankers) – if you are the first person of the day to say the winning phrase “Blockchain – it’s the future!”
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
- The Blokechain – for talking through your Blockchain (or Non-Blockchain) based problems
With much love and thanks to:
Be First to Comment