We wish you all a very Happy New Year from The Blockchain Show team.
What will 2018 bring for the World of Blockchain?
2017 was definitely the year of the Blockchain Bombogenesis, where Bitcoin was in the news daily, Blockchain became the word on all CIO / CEO’s roadmaps and ICOs were churned out quicker than a Simon Cowell plastic boyband group.
Will we start to see some of the organisations that heavily pushed their ICOs in 2017 start to turn our some of their DApps and Blockchain Solutions in 2018? We certainly hope so.
To start us off for this cold and frosty January, in this episode Ian and Ethan speak with Charles Manning is the CEO of Kochava.
Kochava will be introducing the XCHNG Platform to equip the digital advertising ecosystem with an open and unified blockchain framework.
So – Charles is kinda like the Don Draper of Blockchain Madison Avenue. (Our words not his…)
Meet and Mingle with Us or Friends of the Show at a Blockchain Event near you soon:
- Tricia Martinez of Wala will be at Blockchain Africa Conference – March 8th-9th, Johannesburg, RSA.
- Mark of this show and The Blokechain will be at Blockchain Expo Global – 18/19 April – London, UK
If you find Mark at any Blockchain Event in his TBCS T-shirt – you can win 2,000 SunCoins (Courtesy of our friends at SolarBankers) – if you are the first person of the day to say the winning phrase “Blockchain – it’s the future!”
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
- The Blokechain – for talking through your Blockchain (or Non-Blockchain) based problems
With much love and thanks to:
- Charles Manning – CEO of Kochava.
Be First to Comment