Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s wonderful to welcome Steve back for a Blockchain Show treasure of an interview with Anne Connelly and Shaun Conway of ixo.Foundation, and discuss how advances in technology, particularly with data science, blockchain and cryptoeconomics can revolutionise the Impact Economy.
“Impact” is the measurable change that we want to see in society, for the environment and within the economy. The ixo Protocol leverages blockchain to create “Proof of Impact” of actions towards the UN Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
We’re changing the world for the better again people!
Meet and Mingle with Us or Friends of the Show at a Blockchain Event near you soon:
- Tricia Martinez of Wala will be at Blockchain Africa Conference – March 8th-9th, Johannesburg, RSA.
- Mark of this show and The Blokechain will be at Blockchain Expo Global – 18/19 April – London, UK
- Heather and Steve will be at Blockchain Risk Management at Marquette University, Milwaukee – January 23
If you find Mark at any Blockchain Event in his TBCS T-shirt – you can win 2,000 SunCoins (Courtesy of our friends at SolarBankers) – if you are the first person of the day to say the winning phrase “Blockchain – it’s the future!”
Socialize with us via social media:
We’d love to hear your feedback
Please contact us if you would like to ask us any questions, challenge us to improve our ideas or would like to participate in future podcasts.
We love making this podcast and we do it for free.
However – if you’d like to help us make it better, please feel free to Donate – check out our main donation page for further details.
Our recommendations for all your Cryptocurrency, Hardware Wallet, and Blockchain Gear needs:
- Coinbase for buying/selling Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin
- Ledger for Hardware Wallets to provide maximum security for your Cryptocurrency
- BlockchainStore – your Source for Custom-Designed Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoin Products (Use the Promo Code blockchainshow10 for ten percent off your next purchase)
- The Blokechain – for talking through your Blockchain (or Non-Blockchain) based problems
With much love and thanks to:
- Anne Connelly and Shaun Conway of ixo.Foundation.